Please upgrade your browser.
Chicago Dragon Boat Paddle with GCDBC - Illinois
1020 W. Weed Street
Chicago, IL 60642
Greater Chicago Dragon Boat Club wants to help the Adaptive Paddlers experience views of the Chicago River from the Dragon Boat! Join us for a fun day on the water paddling and taking in the great views of Chicago.
Here is the plan for the day:
· Meet at the Boat House at 12:45 pm - equip dragon boats with seats
· With Volunteers from GCDBC load two boats decorated with US flags, heads-tails-drums with paddlers - leave dock by 1:20
· Arrive at East-West Fork of Chicago River ~1:50 pm
· Briefly stop at Tiny Tap Human Powered Dock for 4-6 minutes - take team photos
· Line up under Clark Street - side by side - racing toward "Wells" at ~2:00 pm viewers can be on the LaSalle Street underside walkway watching the start and the finish
· Easy paddle back to Clark - switch lanes - race again toward Wells Bridge
· Easy paddle back to Boat House arrive at about 2:45 pm
· Unload paddlers, equipment and depart boathouse at about 3:00 pm
Questions: Monica Jabaay - firstname.lastname@example.org
|NeonCRM by Neon One|